BREAK DOWN OF AGE GROUPS:
CUBS (2-3 Years-Old): Players will learn basic skills of the game, including basic rules, dribbling, shooting, no hands, basic defense, and in which goals to score.
BEARS (4-7 Years-Old): Players will learn passing, more agility and refined dribbling, stronger shooting, better decision making, and more in-depth defense.
Most importantly, kids will learn to love soccer! They will gain confidence as well as self-esteem, they'll learn to play in a team, and practice in a positive, non-competitive environment.
· -Small teams with lots of playing time
· -Play two times a week (practice and game) for 8 weeks
· -Professional coaches at practice and games
· -Uniforms, team photos, medals and end of year celebration
· -4 on 4, no goalies... lots of running!
· -2 x 20 minute halves.